Online marketing is prospering and you can start a new career as a professional online marketer or grow your business. An online marketer develops creative digital marketing strategies using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC), among other techniques, to direct customers to the company's online platforms and purchase products and services.
Technologies are constantly changing. Learning tons of skills required for an online marketing position by just googling stuff, reading blog posts and ebooks can be devastating. That's where self-paced online learning comes in.
Today I want to share with you the Top 5 Brands and Organizations that are offering Free Online Marketing Training in 2021 with certification so that you can hit the ground running and jumpstart your marketing career ???? .
5 Brands & Organizations Offering Free Online Marketing Training with certification this year
Below is a long list of free online courses you can take to improve up your online marketing skills. Some of the offerings include certification that you can easily upload to Linkedin or add to your CV. The best thing about these courses you can make your Alsoschedule on when you can study. These courses are offered by the following brands and organizations:
- HubSpot Academy
1. Free courses offered by Google
Fundamentals of digital marketing is an online marking training that worth your time commitment. With this course you master the basics of digital marketing with Google free Interactive Advertising Bureau-accredited course.
After completion of this training you get certified and improve your resume and can help improve your chances of finding the job you want.
Google offers grant for Nonprofit through Nonprofit Marketing Immersion, where nonprofit organizations get marketing support from digital marketing students and volunteers around the world.
If you are student or a volunteer you can profit hands-on experience with Google Ads. You can Boost your digital marketing skills and help nonprofit organization make big impact at sametime.
On the top of training you get certified after passing the Google Ads Search Certification and Measurement Certification exams.
Google skillshops offers e-learning courses designed by Google product experts to help you develop skills on various google products.
Here are some google products you will learn to use:
- Google Ads
- Google Marketing Platform
- Analytics Academy
- Google My Business
- Google Ad Manager
- Google AdMob
- Authorized Buyers
2. Free courses offered by Facebook
Facebook offers over 90 e-learning courses and certifications through its’ Blueprint. With Facebook Blueprint you can put your digital marketing career to the next level and master online marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. The most important fact about the Facebook Blueprint it provides certification so that you can elevate your resume.
Some Online marketing training on Blueprint by Facebook includes:
- Bring your business online: Teach the basics of how to market your business on social media.
- Establish your presence: “Having an online presence for your business means that people can easily find more information about your offering”. You will learn where you will connect with your customer online
- Attract an audience: This lesson will help you to understand your audience on Facebook and Instagram. In addition, you will recognize metrics and performance on your social media.
- Build relationships: Learn how to create content that will engage, educate and excite your customers.
Some Blueprint certifications include:
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Certified Marketing Science Professional
- Facebook Certified Creative Strategy Professional
3. Free courses offered by HubSpot Academy
HubSpot Academy offers certification and training courses to teach people how inbound marketing and HubSpot software work. Most HubSpot Academy classes are available free of charge, and if you pass the certifications, such as the two below, you get a nifty certificate and badge to share on your social media profiles.
Here are the list of Hubspot Acedemy online marketing training:
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification: Discover the fundamentals of inbound, the inbound methodology and the flywheel and learn how to apply them to your business.
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification: This certification course will give you an overview of how to become an effective content marketer.
- Free Social Media Certification: This certification will help you shape the conversation around your business, build loyalty, and attract new customers and partners; it's the only social media training you'll ever need.
- Developing an End-to-End Instagram Marketing Strategy For Your Business: Learn how to put together an Instagram marketing strategy that will make a real difference for your business.
- SEO Training Course: Learn all things SEO, including link building, topic clusters, building search authority, and an inside look into how HubSpot uses blogging to rank #1 on Google.
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification: This email marketing course will teach you how to create an email marketing strategy that grows your business, and your career.
- What Digital Advertising Is and How to Do It: In this course, you'll learn what journey-based advertising is and how to use it, explore the social media and paid search advertising platforms, learn how to determine your ad spend, see how organic and paid efforts can work together, and hear a digital advertising success story from a HubSpot customer.
- How to Build a Paid Media Strategy: This course is designed to educate marketers with foundational digital advertising knowledge on how to create an effective paid media strategy that maximizes return on investment.
4. Free courses offered by edX
edX is another MOOC provider that features courses offered by top-tier universities, including Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Boston University. Like Coursera, classes are taught online and start at specific times throughout the year.
Here are list of free online marketing training offered by edx:
- Strategic Social Media Marketing: Learn how to drive social media engagement by linking strategy and tactics and measuring results.
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing: Gain a strong knowledge of website design and successfully publish your own website with this web development course.
5. Free Courses offered by Copyblogger
Copyblogger is a content marketing company that creates content about content (so meta). Its blog provides a ton of great resources about digital marketing, and this class, "Internet Marketing for Smart People," is made up of ebooks and emailed lessons and other course materials. Copyblogger espouses four pillars of content marketing success, which it delves into over the course of this class.
Free online marketing training offered by Copyblogger:
- Internet Marketing for Smart People: the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO for lead generation